The media picked up on CBD oil health benefits, and you may wonder if this hot product is right for you.
Though Cannabis recently fast-tracked into the market — being offered in everything from coffee drinks to therapeutic baths — this botanical beauty has been documented for medicinal use since 400 AD.
To ease your decision on medicinal hemp oil use we’ve created a list of CBD oil health benefits so you can better understand how it can aid in your overall health and wellbeing.
What Is CBD Oil?
CBD is a 100% naturally-occurring cannabinoid extracted from hemp. High-quality CBD oils use only the best ingredients and processes to preserve the nature of this extract. Cannabidiol or CBD is a non-intoxicating component of the cannabis plant. So, you don’t have to worry about any psychoactive effects.
Comprehensive pre-clinical trials and clinical studies show CBD has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective qualities.
Worried if CBD is safe to use? According to the World Health Organization, CBD is safe for almost everyone with little to no known side effects.
It’s important to check with your doctor before starting any therapeutic regimens, especially if you take medication or are pregnant.
What are the health benefits of CBD?
CBD oil is gaining notoriety in the wellness world, while studies shed light on its numerous medical benefits spanning from pain relief to treatment of cancer-related symptoms.
Here is a list of 5 medical benefits of CBD oil backed by scientific research.
1. Pain relief: Over-the-counter and prescription pain medication is recommended to the 100 million Americans living with chronic pain. However, many are seeking alternatives, and the natural components found in medicinal CBD oil may be the perfect solution.
Topical CBD application like our CBD Topical Balm may relieve joint and muscle pain without ingesting the oil.
Our New Inventory Just Arrived!
We just received our new batch of highly concentrated Hemp CBD Oils. Due to massive demands last month, we are once again ready to ship to you.
You missed out!
This study published in the journal Pain showed CBD administered as a topical treatment prevented the development of joint pain for patients with osteoarthritis, and also was found to have neuroprotective properties, which means regular use can slow down and even diminish the return of pain.
2. Diabetes prevention and management: CBD oil shows promising benefits for pre-diabetics and diabetic patients by helping to reduce inflammation and gastrointestinal issues, stabilize blood sugar, and relieve muscle cramps and neuropathic pain.
A study published in Phytomedicine suggests cannabinoids tested in rats largely protected insulin-producing pancreatic cells from the damaging effects of obesity, which means CBD may also help prevent new instances of diabetes.
3. Mental health relief: CBD oil benefits shows promising effects for both depression and anxiety, offering a more natural approach to mental wellness.
Though studies are pre-clinical and animal-based, brain biology may be able to explain why it’s effective. 5-HT1A is a subtype of the serotonin receptor, and certain medications that target serotonin receptors (SSRIs) can help treat depression and anxiety.
CBD may boost signaling through serotonin receptors in the same way these medications do. In a study published in Neuropharmacology, researchers found that CBD enhances 5-HT1A transmission, possibly increasing serotonin quicker than SSRIs.
4. Cancer-related symptoms: CBD and cancer is a hot topic lately, and more evidence abounds showing how Cannabis aids in cancer relief. Researchers noted in the journal Oncogene (July 2018) when CBD was used along with chemotherapy, the powerful duo tripled the survival rate in mice subjects by inhibiting the growth rate of cancer cells.
CBD is also used as a complementary therapy for patients undergoing cancer treatment. It aids in appetite stimulation and prevents nausea. CBD oil may also help patients with pain relief and work as a sleep aid.
5. Neuroprotective agents: Ground-breaking findings published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences in 1998 described the neuroprotective properties of CBD and THC.
The U.S. government holds patent referencing “cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants.” This patent also notes CBD can limit and impair “neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke or trauma.”
Another study in the British Journal of Pharmacology showed CBD to reduce brain damage and improve function in rat models of stroke and TBI while normalizing post-ischemic heart arrhythmia and limiting the size of damaged tissue post-head injury.
This is also great news for Alzheimer patients and those at risk of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) seen in sports athletes.
Choosing The Right CBD
CBD oil offere numerous health benefits that not only provide therapeutic measures, but can also prevent future incidents of disease. The benefits are so vast, we’ve barely grazed the surface in this article.
It’s important to find a trusted and researched-backed source as a health aid for you and your family. Feel Good CBD products are from high-quality hemp plants, processed in the safest way possible to ensure our products are top quality.
Our products are 100% organic, lab-tested, pesticide-free, and made with full-spectrum CO2-extracted oils (no butane, please!). This ensures you get all the CBD oil health benefits of the other cannabinoids and terpenes.
The extracts are blended with MCT oil for a higher absorption rate.
Take The Feel Good Challenge
So, are you ready to see if hemp CBD products are a game changer for you?
Head on over to the Feel Good Challenge where you can get a 1-months supply at a huge discount and find out how these products work for you.